25 April 2009

Burning Hot!

Yikes! Throw me some snowballsss.... The sun is melting me! and every inch of my skin! Damn! I hate the weather right now.. Endless headache, endless sweating, endless cold drink... Everything cold is endless for me right now... And my horny dogs got pregnant during this time round shall cause trouble to those strangers.. Cause they patience and temper is at risking high. They used to chase and bark those bikers.. Teehee it's yet very funny by just watching those dog charged towards them...
Im waiting for other batch of new pups.. Think the arrival of those pups to this heating earth will be very soon.. Pinky's bulging belly is the living prove.. She can hardly squuze in those gap she used to come in to the house now.. Poor her..
Think that's it for today.. the shit-tuation i'm in right now force me to stop thinking.. Massive headache attacking every single nerve i have..
Cold drinks and ice cream time i guess.. and lastly some Astrud Gillberto to chill the heating day away.... " Ba Da Ba da da Ba Da ba da da ba ba..Fly me to the moon and let me play among the star.. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars..." Gosh still feel warm like hell! Adios!

1 comment:

Rae said...

oi oi
i didn't know you have dogs. I've always thought they are your neighbour's or something.
hah... talking abt 'living in your world' on your previous post huh? priceless isn't it, hearing from that person. i'd never forget that. hah!