14 November 2009

Sweet Home Alabama...

Yes! The constant update is because i have so many free time left after waking up 6 A.M in the morning just to open up the door and wait for the maid to come clean the house... And for the good side of that, i get to breath in lotsa lotsa first hand fresh air in the morning! Good!

Im in the packing mode for my coming trips. Good eh? Usually me pack me things few days before, coz i'm inconsistent with my choice of clothes and shoes and things that i wanted to bring with me. So a few days in advance should allow me to pick the one i really want in that luggage!

*Yawn* and im hungry! A cup of breakfast tea is enough to kill my slumber dreamss, and an instant bee hoon is enough to save my growling stomach! And im all contented... Great! I think it's time to pack my luggage and yes i can hear the lil puppies crying for Pinky! Four pups to be exact! Never get a chance to look closer for the pups!

It's time to bid goodbye again! Will be right back after the commercial break, so stay tune!!!

No comments: